TEVTA in collaboration with Chambers of Commerce &
Industry, Lahore has established its Help-Desk within the premises of Chambers
of Commerce & Industry, Lahore.
Main Idea of TEVTA Help-Desk
Aims & Objectives
- To assist/help the local industry by utilizing its vast network of training institutions,
qualified and experienced faculty, to achieve the objectives of the project.
- Provision of technically trained manpower to the industry.
Functions of Help-Desk
- The prime aim is to provide technically trained human resources to the Industry
in the province, as per their demand. This will ultimately lead bridge the Skill
Gap which will lead to a quantum jump in the exports of the country, by value addition
and responding to technological shift in the manufacturing & facing the challenges
- Formulating policy for the promotion of demand driven technical education and vocational
training in Punjab, under TEVTA.
- The Chamber will extend maximum cooperation to the officials of TEVTA in conducting
Training Need Assessments etc.
- The representatives of Chamber will be involved while developing new courses and
up-grading various syllabi.
- The Chamber will identify the skill gaps and help TEVTA to bridge this gap through
- The Chamber will give preference to TEVTA pass-outs, while inducting fresh candidates
for new jobs and will provide its human resource requirements to the representative
of TEVTA posted at Help-Desks.
- The Chamber through its members will provide on the job training facilities to the
- TEVTA and LCCI will make efforts to further strengthen the coordination between
- TEVTA will try to meet the demand of different types of industry for skilled and
semi skilled workers by introducing new demand driven courses.